Master’s course for Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Department of Civil Engineering.
I & II semester, Friday 3rd (13:00-14:30)
Environmental Studies Lecture Room 1
This class will be provided on Hybrid (In-person & zoom).
5/12 Water Safety Plan
- Water safety plan manual (WSP manual) https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241562638
- Water Safety Plans in Tokyo Metropolitan Waterworks
4/28 Water Supply System in Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare: Water Supply in Japan https://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/policy/health/water_supply/1.html
4/21 Drinking Water Quality Risk Management
- ISO Guide 73:2009(en) Risk management — Vocabulary https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:guide:73:ed-1:v1:en
- Global Burden of Disease (GBD) https://www.healthdata.org/gbd
4/14 Introduction & Guidance
Outline: We will give lectures on the water and wastewater system, waste management system, the management system and cutting-edge technologies for water, waste, and human health and the environment. In addition, we consider the water and waste system from the viewpoint of natural disaster, climate change, and depopulation society. Also, we will dicuss the emergency environmental management.
- To management system and technology for water and waste management system
- To discuss and explain on water, wastewater and waste management.
- To discuss the future water and waste system with the influence on natural disaster, climate change, and depopulation society.
- To understand emergency environmental management.