Master’s course for Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Department of Civil Engineering.
I & II semester, Friday 3rd (13:00-14:30)
This class will be provided on Zoom meeting.
4/30 Water supply system in Japan
- history of Japan water supply
- diagram of water supply system
- slow sand filtration, rapid sand filtration, advanced treatment process and membrane process
- new waterworks vision in Japan and waterworks act 2018…
4/23 Drinking water quality risk management
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk management – Guidelines, https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:31000:ed-2:v1:en
- Guidelines for drinking-water quality, 4th edition, https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241549950
4/16 Introduction & Guidance
Outline: We will give lectures on the water and wastewater system, waste management system, the management system and cutting-edge technologies for water, waste, and human health and the environment. In addition, we consider the water and waste system from the viewpoint of natural disaster, climate change, and depopulation society. Also, we will dicuss the emergency environmental management.